Rainwater Harvesting FilterWe are a leading Manufacturer of all tech services from Hyderabad, India.
Approx. Price: Rs 6,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Type Of Service Provider||All|
|Land Location||Telangana , Andhra Pradesh|
- Collecting and using rainwater to replace municipal water use reduces your water bill...
- Reducing municipal water use for areas such as irrigation reduces the amount of water that a municipality has to treat and pump. This, in turn, reduces water service cost to a municipality.
- The widespread implementation of rainwater harvesting within a municipality’s service area can reduce the long-term water development needs of a city, allowing the city to use their existing water infrastructure investments more efficiently. The cost to the community to supply treated water is becoming more expensive every year. The cost to construct dams, pipes, and treatment plants, not to mention the cost of maintenance and infrastructure replacement is huge. As water users, the rate-payers in the community ultimately will foot this rising bill. Therefore, the practice of rainwater harvesting can reduce water demand and thus allow municipalities to provide potable water service at a lower cost.
- Designing and installing rainwater collection systems can provide sustainable jobs for the economy of the future. The rainwater harvesting industry can become a leading employer in the green infrastructure movement.
- Rainwater stored onsite in a rainwater harvesting system can be available for wildfires and help protect the house and property. Insurance companies can offer discounts for storing water onsite for fire protection.
- The implementation of rainwater harvesting can help meet new standards of energy and water efficiency ratings and codes that are being developed in communities.
- Rainwater harvesting helps utilities reduce peak demands during summer months, saving treated water for more important and appropriate water uses.
- While rainwater can be a perfect primary water source for many uses and situations, it is also a great backup water supply for emergency situations...
- Item Code: ATS
- Production Capacity: Hmt Chintal
- Delivery Time: 1 Week