Waste Water Treatment Plant
With through knowledge of varied aspects of the market, we have been able to bring forth the clients an extensive range of Waste Water Treatment Plant. These plants are manufactured under the supervision of our experts with premium quality raw material and advanced technology which is procured from trusted vendors of the market.
- Waste water is fed into settling tanks
- During this time, heavy solids settle down to the bottom of the tank and become thick slurry known as primary sludge
- Floating materials are skimmed from the surface of tank
- In this process, dissolved oxygen demanding organic substances are removed
- The waters is then clarified by separating treated liquid from grown bacterial cells using gravity
- The effluent is further treated to remove nitrogen, phosphorus, microbes and fine suspended particles